My name is Wellington E. Watts II.
I don’t think I’m a typical person. I have had 5 personal encounters with the supernatural.
1. My name called, but no one was there.
2. The figure gliding across the parking lot and stopping under my window.
3. The golden balls hitting the middle of my forehead expanding into golden rings accompanied by increasing waves of love that became so intense that I felt like I would suffocate.
4. Even though I had never directed a choir in my life, when the “electricity” shot through my body, I became an instant choir director.
5. With quadruple blockages, I should have been dead by the year. 2000. My cardiovascular surgeon called me The Miracle Man — I was supposed to be in recovery and rehab for at least 30 days. The Miracle Man was home in 8 days.